The race has been postponed until next Saturday, February 18, 2017. Same time and same place.
After speaking to the hotel, police, and many other people it has been decided that the roads are just going to get to icey with the melting today and freezing temperatures tonight, not to mention the snow to hide it all!
I will still be at Marathon Sports tonight from 4-7 for packet pick up and early registration. And next Saturday registration will open at 8:00 as it was going to tomorrow.
In addition, we are able to open registration again until next Thursday! So if you haven’t registered yet but intend to and are able to make it next week, you still have time to register and the lower pre registration price!
I apologize, I’m disappointed but unfortunately it’s out of my control at this point.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you next week for some good running/walking, delicious beer, and overall great time!
Online Registration: North Shore Timing Company